Windemere Cove RV Resort is your lakefront RV getaway!
Designed for convenience and comfort, our lakeside retreat has the best nature has to offer...fishing, boating, swimming, and breathtaking lake views. We are located on the beautiful shores of scenic Lake Guntersville. To see what our facility has to offer click here!
We are also just a short drive away from numerous places of interest. You will find the different locations have a variety of activities that appeal to all age groups and family dynamics.
Local day trips:
- High Falls, Guntersville State Park, Cathedral Caverns, Desoto Falls, Little River Canyon National Preserve, Noccalula Falls, Tigers for Tomorrow, North Alabama Wine Trail, Guntersville Museum, Arab Historic Village, Homer Wilson Vintage Museum
- Space and Rocket Center, Botanical Garden, Burritt on the Mountain, Monte Sano State Park, Sci-Quest Hands on Science Center
- Click to find out more: Top 10 Things to Do in Huntsville
Muscle Shoals/Florence area:
- W.C. Handy Museum, Alabama Music Hall of Fame, Helen Keller Birthplace, Rattlesnake Saloon
- Click to find out more: The Shoals, Alabama, Visit Florence, Colbert County Tourism
- McWane Science Center, Birmingham Zoo, Civil Rights Museum, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum
- Click to find out more: Birmingham 365, Top 10 Things to Do in Birmingham, Top 25 Free Things to Do in Birmingham
- Aquarium, Ruby Falls, Rock City, Creative Discovery Museum, Lake Winnie, Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum, Lookout Mountain
- Click to find out more: Chattanooga Fun, Downtown Chattanooga, Top 10 Things to Do in Chattanooga
Windemere Cove RV Resort is also near some fabulous golf courses on the Robert Trent Jones Golf Trail, as well as greens located at Guntersville State Park and the Goose Pond Colony. Click here to find one!